Journal Yourself a New You

     I'm a huge believer in journals.  There is journaling for anything and everything.  Journaling helps to organize your thoughts and set things in motion.  It helps for you to see where you've been and where you're going --- and want to go, or don't want to go BACK to!  It shows you how you've improved and those areas of life that need improvement.  It really is the best self-help book out there!  I liken journaling to a written form of a VISION BOARD. 

Image result for journal             
     However, I don't write in my journal every day, though.  But, that's just me and my process.  I journal when something profound happens in my life, or I need to get something off my heart, or to express an emotion.  I journal when I am totally blown away by the Lord by the work He is doing in my life, and He allows me to see how He's putting the puzzle pieces together.  I also use journaling for affirmation; reminding myself of accomplishments, and all the blessings that have been given to me, and to refresh my memory of where I was... and where I am now.  That is a huge boost of inspiration! 

     JOURNALING is personal, and you construct it according to your need. There is no one-way to do it. Journaling every day would be a great way to get started on finding and living your purpose, too.  As you write out your goals and desires, you will find yourself becoming more aware of who you are and the passions you possess.  This will lead you closer to your purpose ... and to living a beautiful life. 

     So, I encourage you to buy yourself a cute journal and start your journey.  Whether it's your new journey, or your re-invented journey, a journal will help define your direction.  And, when you've traveled time down the road, you can revisit your past writings and feel accomplished at your personal growth! :) 

Journal your way to living a Beautiful life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to Know the Truth?

Combat Evil