Congratulations to Mirella Paz on becoming an official
MISS UNIVERSE Peru 2016 contestant!
AND....she's plus size!!
What are YOUR thoughts on this, though?
- Should pageants be segregated by size?
- What if the shoe were on the opposite foot? Would thin contestants be welcomed in a plus size pageant?
- What does the criteria for competing look like with this?
- If plus size is going to be allowed, should there be a weight/size limit?
- If women are "all equal", then how can there be a limit on weight/size?
- How does one judge a thin contestant against a full figured contestant?
Weigh in below in the comment section. I'm curious as to what your thoughts are.
#loveWHOyouareWHEREyouare but #workonbeinghealthy #beautyisforall #missuniverseperu