PREPARATION for what is to come...

I wrote the below entry earlier in 2015 and not sure why I didn't post it. But, it has been in draft all this time.  Well, it's just as relevant now as it was then, so it's being published STAT! :)  I read it and it immediately encouraged me.  So, my apologies for withholding something that was given to me to bless others.  ~Spruce
____________________________________________________________________



Simple as that......PREPARATION.
I've had a revelation this evening that all the great ideas I get; too many to ever implement, are preparing my heart and mind for what is to come in my future.  When I tell you that I get an over abundance of ideas of what I want to do, how I want to help others, how to use my gifts and talents, what I want my future to look like, how I want to make a difference, and on and on and on; I'm not joking.  And, what follows the receiving of such great ideas is an aftermath of frustration.  Frustration because I certainly cannot implement all that floods my heart and mind!  It is almost a burden to my spirit because of feeling defeated.  I have always thought "that's what I need to do, oh and this is what I need to do, oh and that, too, etc."

But, tonight, I have realized these ideas are being birthed into my heart, mind and spirit by God to prepare me for walking out my purpose.  You see, all these thoughts and ideas sing a common tune which is in line with my mission and purpose in life. I don't need to "do" all of the ideas, but they meld together in creating the person and spirit I am, and am becoming.

So, I will continue to receive the ideas and thoughts, allowing them to ferment in my heart and spirit. But now, frustration will no longer be privy to the access of my inner most being.  I now realize this process for what it is.... the fertilization of a beautiful flower, the polishing of a brilliant diamond; for service unto the Lord and to others.

1 Corinthians 2:9.... "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has planned for those that love him."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to Know the Truth?

Combat Evil